Sweet Treats
Friday, July 19, 2013
Hailey's watercolor...
Hailey made this a few months ago for Naomi.... she loved this so much... so proud of my little girl... she is so loving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
roses etc
Im trying to "branch" out with new Flowers!! Thanks for looking!
Hibiscus
I am in love! I cant wait for my hibiscus to flower in my garden!! Thanks for looking!
I have stock!
Yes ...finally I have some Purses in stock!! I will be posting them one at a time but all will be under the IN STOCK label. I really would...
Ok so a bit late but...
We are a bit late on getting this to the friend for her birthday but ....well things happen....so here we go...I love this one! I am making ...
No comments:
Post a Comment